Thanks for visiting my new fresh blog website.
So much goodness all in one place, …#PowerPlatformDude
These blogs are my latest stories, insights, greatest tips and tricks, resources and read about the Power Platform using Azure, Office 365, Power Platform, Dynamics 365, …
Share this blog site or any post as much as you like.
Power Platform Dude – RSS Feed
- Question? Can we sort gallery filtered values on data located in a table connected to the gallery source?ERD table example: Issue. When using the gallery control to display and filter information based on a selection could be sometimes tricky. One […]
- When building applications on the Power Platform, using development, test, user acceptance testing, and production environment is best practice. Therefore configuration settings or parameters or needed to move the application between those environments. Environment variables store particular application objects’ parameters […]
- Photo by Thierry Lemaitre on Unsplash
- The following question was posted last week on LinkedIn: Is it possible to authorise by item-level security in the SharePoint list?Each row contains three or four email ids in different columns (Text type). Only the people of those email ids […]
- When using a canvas app, how do we restrict application users to change data in a SharePoint list from the SharePoint GUI?Citizen Developers, Power users and champions often using SharePoint lists to store their data. They can use Power Apps, and Power Automate within their Office 365 Business Basic, Standard, E1 and E3 license. Because without restriction, when sharing the canvas […]
- Issue Using a Forms control to collect information from the end-user in a canvas app is a best practice. However, it is not often straightforward to display the data in a combo box, and this is because of certain limitations of the […]
- Many of you have questions about giving access to a Power Apps application from Azure Active Directory groups. How do we manage access to a model app in Power Apps from AAD? How can we assign a role in Dataverse […]
- Often I get this question if a “shared mailbox” can be used in Power Automate to send emails and below concurs: What are the advantages and disadvantages? Do we need a Microsoft 365 license? Is it secure to use a […]
- I get following question very often “what’s the behaviour of a flow that has been imported as a new flow or have been updated, with a recurrence – trigger”. A scheduled cloud flow, with trigger “Recurrence”, more information. Listed up […]
- Building a canvas app in teams (earlier code name project Oakdale) gives you the possibility to create a canvas app in Teams for Teams. More information here A lot of citizen developers, taken their first steps in developing apps in […]