Thanks for visiting my blog website.
So much goodness all in one place, …#PowerPlatformDude
These blogs are my latest stories, insights, excellent tips and tricks, and resources. Read about the Power Platform using Azure, Office 365, Power Platform, and Dynamics 365, …
Share this blog site or any post as much as you like.
My Microsoft Power Platform Community contribution
Connect with peers, share ideas, and learn from experts.
Power Platform Dude – RSS Feed
- In some cases, we use Dataverse teams in environments of solutions to provide an easy way to share business objects and let them collaborate with other people across business units. Different teams like owner, access and Azure AD group teams […]
- When creating Dataverse environment variables in your solution, we can use them seamlessly in Power Automate. More information about Environment variables. Question?How can we use Dataverse environment variables in a canvas app? Solution SetupDataverse Environmental variableIn Dataverse, we have created […]
- When creating a table in Dataverse, we can add columns with specific data types. Like the date, text, multi lines of text, etc. Idem for a file data type. File data type columns are a primary data type intended to […]
- Question? Can we sort gallery filtered values on data located in a table connected to the gallery source?ERD table example: Issue. When using the gallery control to display and filter information based on a selection could be sometimes tricky. One […]
- When building applications on the Power Platform, using development, test, user acceptance testing, and production environment is best practice. Therefore configuration settings or parameters or needed to move the application between those environments. Environment variables store particular application objects’ parameters […]
- Photo by Thierry Lemaitre on Unsplash
- The following question was posted last week on LinkedIn: Is it possible to authorise by item-level security in the SharePoint list?Each row contains three or four email ids in different columns (Text type). Only the people of those email ids […]
- When using a canvas app, how do we restrict application users to change data in a SharePoint list from the SharePoint GUI?Citizen Developers, Power users and champions often using SharePoint lists to store their data. They can use Power Apps, and Power Automate within their Office 365 Business Basic, Standard, E1 and E3 license. Because without restriction, when sharing the canvas […]
- Issue Using a Forms control to collect information from the end-user in a canvas app is a best practice. However, it is not often straightforward to display the data in a combo box, and this is because of certain limitations of the […]
- Many of you have questions about giving access to a Power Apps application from Azure Active Directory groups. How do we manage access to a model app in Power Apps from AAD? How can we assign a role in Dataverse […]